Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am- 7pm | Sun: Closed
- Unfinished Multi-Level MDF Frame
- Patterned Paper
- Embellishments (such as moss, rocks, buttons, stickers, etc.)
- ZipDry Glue
- Cut the paper to fit the different levels on the frame.
- Glue the paper onto the frame. Let dry.
- Glue on your embellishments as desired.
- If applying vinyl: Take the backer card of the vinyl (make sure the vinyl stays attached to the front paper). Place the vinyl onto the glass and rub it onto the glass. Peel off the front paper.