Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am- 7pm | Sun: Closed
- Flat back clear marbles
- Patterned Paper
- ZipDry Glue
- Mini Vinyl Words & Owls
- Tin Box
- Apply a thin layer of ZipDry glue to the back of a marble. Place it onto the pattered paper over the desired design. Let dry completely. Repeat for all the marbles.
- Cut the paper close to the edge of the marble.
- Glue the magnet onto the back of the marble
- Apply the vinyl to the front of the marbles: Take the backer card of the vinyl (make sure the vinyl stays attached to the front paper). Place the vinyl onto the glass and rub it onto the glass. Peel off the front paper.
- Cut patterned paper to fit around the metal box.
- Brush the Mod Podge on as a glue and as a sealer to apply the paper to the tin box. Let Dry.
- Place your magnets in the bottom of the tin for a gift.