Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am- 7pm | Sun: Closed
- Unfinished Wood Blocks
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
- Vinyl Sayings
- Patterned Paper
- Mod Podge
- Paint the wood blocks. Let dry.
- Cut the paper to fit the fronts of the wood blocks.
- Brush the Mod Podge on as a glue and a sealer to glue the paper onto the blocks. Let dry.
- Apply the vinyl to the blocks. Take the backer card of the vinyl (make sure the vinyl stays attached to the front paper). Place the vinyl onto the glass and rub it onto the glass. Peel off the front paper.
- Tie the ribbon around the blocks as desired.