Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am- 7pm | Sun: Closed
- Unfinished Wood Slatted Plaque
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- House Rules Vinyl Sayings
- Metal Strips
- Metal Flowers
- Black Ink Stamp Pad
- E6000 Glue
- Paint the board with the acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Lightly brush the edges of the board with black ink pad to give a distressed look. Let dry.
- Apply the vinyl saying. Take the backer card of the vinyl (make sure the vinyl stays attached to the front paper). Place the vinyl onto the glass and rub it onto the glass. Peel off the front paper.
- Cut and glue on the metal strips.
- Glue the flowers at the top of the metal strips.