Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am- 7pm | Sun: Closed
- Glass Block
- Blue Alcohol Ink
- 3 Acrylic Flower Ornaments
- E6000 Glue
- Stained Glass Paint –Green coloring, and Black edging
- Draw the outline of the grass along the bottom of the glass block. Let dry.
- Fill in the grass outline with the green stained glass paint.
- Alcohol ink the rest of the glass block blue. Let dry.
- Glue the acrylic flower ornaments to your glass block using the E6000 glue (cut off the hanging loops from the flowers).
Optional: Insert a strand of lights to light up your glass block creation.